Our whiskies hail from highly respected distilleries in Scotland and Ireland. Produced in the classic tradition, they appeal to adventurous whisky enthusiasts who have a genuine appreciation for quality. Discover the fascinating range of whiskies represented by Connexion Oenophilia.
Rozelieures Single Malt Whisky Rare Collection
Lorraine :: France
Rozelieures is the first whisky produced in Lorraine, France.
The distillery, founded by the Grallet family in 1860, has been handed down over 5 generations, producing eau-de-vie and other distillates. Single Malt whisky production started in 2000 on the initiative of Christophe Dupic, son-in-law of Hubert Grallet.
• The barley is cultivated on the distillery farm, where the Grallet family has been cultivating cereal crops on 100 hectares of land for generations.
• The malted barley is milled and then fermentated at the distillery.
• Know-how in distillation developed over 5 generations
• Fresh water from volcanic source
• Double distillation Charentais pot stills.
• The single malt whiskies are aged in oak barrels of various origins, including Fino, Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez Sherry casks, and barrels previously used to age Sauternes wines and Cognac.
• Traceability from barley to bottle.
Double distillation in Charentais (French) pot stills
Matured in Sherry, Cognac and Sauternes barrels.