Our whiskies hail from highly respected distilleries in Scotland, France and the United States. Produced in the classic tradition, they appeal to adventurous whisky enthusiasts who have a genuine appreciation for quality. Discover our fascinating range of whiskies.
Rozelieures Single Malt Whisky Origine Collection
Rozelieures is the first whisky produced in Lorraine, France.
The distillery, founded by the Grallet family in 1860, has been handed down over 5 generations, producing eau-de-vie and other distillates. Single Malt whisky production started in 2000 on the initiative of Christophe Dupic, son-in-law of Hubert Grallet.
The barley is cultivated on the distillery farm, where the Grallet family has been cultivating cereal crops on 100 hectares of land for generations.
• The malted barley is milled and then fermentated at the distillery.
• Know-how in distillation developed over 5 generations
• Fresh water from volcanic source
• Double distillation Charentais pot stills.
• The single malt whiskies are aged in oak barrels of various origins, including Fino, Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez Sherry casks, and barrels previously used to age Sauternes wines and Cognac.
• Traceability from barley to bottle.
Double distillation in Charentais (French) pot stills
Aging in Sherry casks (Fino, Oloroso, Pedro Ximenez).